An increasing number of laws require organizations that handle sensitive data to protect information when it is discarded -- and many specify shredding as the most reliable method of destruction.
The Federal Privacy Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (also known as the Financial Service Modernization Act) all address privacy issues. The language of the law mandates that health and personal information be protected and safeguarded appropriately. Corporations that do not comply face significant fines.
- Protect your business and yourself from ID theft and information fraud.
- Save money and time by eliminating the hassles of in house shredding.
- Protect your trade information from your competitors.
- For every one ton of paper shredded you save 17 trees.
- Comply with privacy laws such as:
- Federal Privacy Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act also known as Financial Service Modernization Act
Bottom Line, it is cost beneficial and more effective for your business to let us shred and recycle your information.
Please call EZ Shredding Solutions, 480.633.6363, today to arrange a time for us to come and shred your important confidential papers for you. We want your business today and will treat you right so that you will call us again for your future shredding needs.
If it's important to your business or personal life, it's important to be shredded.
EZ Shredding Solutions, LLC is an on-site paper document shredding and destruction company serving the greater Phoenix, Arizona area.